The Trial in Florida is not the End of Tracks for Probate, Learn How to Appeal
Florida probate litigation is usually settled outside of Court by the one side’s Florida trust lawyer mediating with the other. Estate lawyers in Florida know that a probate trial is actually, quite rare. That being said, it happens. So what happens when you lose in West Palm Beach? You may have a chance on appeal.
West Palm Beach Probate Appeals
- Probate attorneys Florida know that appeals can be expensive.
- Have you discussed the chances of success in appeals with your probate litigation attorney in West Palm Beach?
- Estate lawyers in Florida can be expensive and those that specialize in appeal may even be more expensive.
- That being said is it worth it to pursue an appeal pro-se?
- Not if you do not know what you are doing.
- Florida estate lawyers know when, what and how to appeal.
- Do you?
- Failure to use your remedies on appeal within the right time frame could mean you waive them, so time is of the essence.
- You also want to talk to Florida probate lawyers to make sure you are doing it right.
- Check out this recent case out of the Fifth District Court of Appeal where the appeals court took special time to note that the pro-se appellants had no idea what they were doing.
- Still think you can afford not to have a Florida probate litigator in your corner on appeal?
Paulick v. Paulick
- This was an appeal from dissolution of marriage (i.e. divorce) case.
- The mother had a lawyer but the husband went pro-se.
- The appeals court took the time to specifically note in their opinion that an appeal brief was not proper as the husband had written it.
- Here there was not that much at issue, but probate lawyers in Florida sometimes deal with millions of dollars in inheritance.
- Do not leave the appeal up to chance.
- Trust experience, trust a Palm Beach probate lawyer who knows what they are doing if you need results on appeal.
Want to learn more about what not to do?
Check out the entire case of Paulick v. Paulick by clicking here.
Want to see short, concise, free online videos about Florida Trust & Probate from a private Florida trust video library in the cloud?
Are You Interested in Viewing Free Florida Trust, Probate & Estate Videos?
- Finally, do you want to see free Florida trust, Probate videos, which include important topics of Florida estate, guardianship, attorneys fees, & trust law videos from a private, Florida estate & trust video library?
- There is no cost, no sign up, no one will ask you for your email address to see these dozens of free Florida probate videos at this online Palm Beach estate & trust video library.
- Watch short, concise Florida probate videos for free here at this link:http://www.pankauskilawfirm.com/Firm-Overview/FAQS.shtml