Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide: Featured in USA Today
West Palm Beach probate litigator, John Pankauski, is the author of Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide: 10 Steps to Family Trustee Excellence. If you are a trustee or a beneficiary of a family trust, you need this book. Palm Beach trust litigator John Pankauski- the attorney who the attorneys hire- gives you the inside scoop on what it means to be a trustee and what you need to know if you are involved with a Florida family trust.
What’s In the Book Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide?
- Plain-English and easy-to-read guide for trust beneficiary rights
- Individual trustees behaving badly and what not to do when serving as trustee.
- Pankauski is Managing Partner of a Palm Beach, Florida based boutique litigation law firm comprised of expert probate and trust litigators, all who are SuperLawyers
- Palm Beach beneficiaries and their struggle with inherited wealth.
- Duties and obligations of a good trustee.
- How trustees are supposed to protect and work for their beneficiaries.
- Why most individual trustees don’t have the tie or experience to manage money or administer a Florida trust
- To read about Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide in USA Today, click here