Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide Now Available on Kindle in E-Book (Digital) Format: Top 10 Probate Mistakes Revealed
If you are interested in estate planning mistakes and estate & trust lawsuits involving wills, trusts & estates, consider reading Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide: 10 Probate Mistakes Revealed.
Palm Beach Estate Litigation Lawyer John Pankauski Publishes Book on Probate Litigation
- My new book, Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide, is now available on Kindle.
- Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide is a revealing look at 10 common estate planning mistakes.
- If you are planning your estate, if you advise people who need estate plans, or are interested in litigation involving wills, trusts, estates and guardianships, Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide is a revealing window to estate & trust disputes.
- Written in easy-to-read, plain-English, with no legalese or legal mumbo-jumbo, Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide is an ideal tool or gift for trust officers, clients, and financial and other professionals.
Pankauski’s Probate Litigation Guide: 10 Probate Mistakes Revealed is now available on Kindle in e-book, or i-book, digital format
- If you are planning your estate, here are some of the recurring probate mistakes or estate problems revealed.
- Some of the probate errors or mistakes which you will find in this new probate litigation book can lead to estate lawsuits and probate litigation.
- By reading the book, you will hopefully gain perspective and insight into what may happen to your money, your estate, your inheritances, and perhaps most importantly, your family — after you die.
- Also, there is a chapter on the “probate litigation on steroids“, growth field of family & money lawsuits: guardianship litigation.
- Yes, for good or ill, guardianship lawsuits involving mom and dad, or adutls, is exploding at a rapid rate.
- The chapter on guardianship wars tells you what might happen to your money, your person, your purse and your civil liberties and human rights, while you are alive. … such as if your spouse, your adult children, or your in-laws, seek guardianship over you and your money.
Here is the Kindle Link to the New Book Pankauski’s Probate Litigation
- Here is the Kindle link to purchase the digital version:http://www.amazon.com/Pankauskis-Probate-Litigation-Mistakes-Revealed-ebook/dp/B00Z19H9X6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433671254&sr=1-1&keywords=pankauski&pebp=1433671256341&perid=1QQ460HDQF8QKJEG7RFG
- A softback, 6 X 9, version of Pankauski’s Probate Litigation will be available by the end of the summer, 2015.
- West Palm Beach, Florida probate litigator and estate & trust attorney, John Pankauski, is also the author of a book on trust litigation.
- Pankauski’s book on an individual serving as trustee of a family trust is called Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide: 10 Steps to Family Trustee Excellence.
- Here is the link to the digital format book (e-book, i-book) on Kindle for Pankauski’s Trustee’s Guide: http://www.amazon.com/Pankauskis-Trustees-Guide-Trustee-Excellence-ebook/dp/B00TWLGLPQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433671254&sr=1-2&keywords=pankauski&pebp=1433672637935&perid=1QQ460HDQF8QKJEG7RFG