Florida Courts Reveal New Missions and Plans for 2016 and On
With the new year approaching you may be asking yourself what is going to change with Florida probate litigation.Ok, chances are unless you are a Florida trust lawyer that may not be the first thing that pops into your head at the start of the new year. Regardless, you may want to read about the new long-range strategic plans for the Florida Courts in 2016.
Justice Fair and Accessible to All
- Estate lawyers in Florida that the Florida Supreme Court has been engaged in updating the long term strategic plan for the Florida Court’s in 2016.
- The plans address how the Courts should look up into and including 2021!
- The new plan that many probate litigation attorneys are talking about is entitled “Just Fair and Accessible to All” and it was first presented this year (2015).
- Many Florida probate lawyers are very pleased with the way the plan was formulated and hope to be equally enthusiastic about how it will be implimented.
- Florida estate lawyers know that often times lawyers and judges are responsive to things from a position within the bar or judiciary.
- This year is different.
- The goal is to look at things from the position of Florida families, businesses and others that use the West Palm Beach probate courts and other courts throughout Florida.
- That meant a huge statistics project that spanned all of Florida.
- Probate attorneys Florida vary throughout the State and a probate in Walton County can be very different from a probate in Palm Beach County.
- Do you know why?
- For one thing, different types of assets and a different community.
- The goals seem obvious to some but this is a step in the right direction.
- Florida estate attorneys know that in order to serve the community the Court system must be responsive to the needs of the population.
- As these needs change over time, so much probate courts in response thereto.
- What changes do you think need to be done?
- How long do you think it will take the Courts to implement these changes, and will they bring about the changes we need?
You decide, but first, check out a recent article on the issues by clicking here.
Want to see short, concise, free online videos about Florida Trust & Probate from a private Florida trust video library in the cloud?
Are You Interested in Viewing Free Florida Trust, Probate & Estate Videos?
- Finally, do you want to see free Florida trust, Probate videos, which include important topics of Florida estate, guardianship, attorneys fees, & trust law videos from a private, Florida estate & trust video library?
- There is no cost, no sign up, no one will ask you for your email address to see these dozens of free Florida probate videos at this online Palm Beach estate & trust video library.
- Watch short, concise Florida probate videos for free here at this link:http://www.pankauskilawfirm.com/Firm-Overview/FAQS.shtml