What Attorneys Need to Know About Charging Liens (1 CLE Ethics Credit/ 1 General Credit)
Webinar: What Florida Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys Need to Know About Charging Liens
A one (1) hour ethics CLE for attorneys who prepare estate plans, draft wills and trusts, and administer estates on compensation, and charging liens.
- Why do we care?
- $56 Trillion wealth shift
- Increased litigation
- Increased fee contests
- Legal “Tension” between getting paid and our obligations and duties to our clients
- Legal Duties and Obligations to Our Clients
- Rules Regulating the Florida Bar
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Charging Liens
- Case law on charging liens