1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

My Sibling Misused my Parent’s Power of Attorney

There are options available to you.

If you feel that a sibling maybe taking advantage of a power of attorney that had been granted by parent there are several civil damages and remedies available in a Probate or Civil Court. Speak to an experience Probate Attorney and understand what options may be available to you.