1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

Injunction to Stop Someone in Florida From Taking Your Parents Money

How do I get an injunction to stop somebody in Florida from taking my parent’s money? If you believe your parent, who is an elderly person, is the victim of financial fraud or financial crime, what Florida trust litigation lawyers call exploitation of a vulnerable adult or an elderly person, how do you get that to stop or how do you get relief? How do I get an injunction against the wrongdoer? Well, 825.1035 is a Florida statute that you can read online, free of charge and it has a petition. It gives you a roadmap on how to seek an injunction to stop somebody from stealing property like bank accounts from your mom or dad.