1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

How to Inherit Your Parent’s Florida House

When there is no will?

If your parents, who lived in Florid a pass and did not have a will, then as natural heirs, you are entitled to inherit the house or homesteaded property based on Florida Probate code 732. To know your rights, contact a Florida Probate Attorney.