1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

Florida Wills and Non US Real Estate

Attorney John Pankauski discusses how to handle non-US Real Estate with your will.

Make sure you speak with your licensed and experienced estate planner if you hold property outside the US. You may need to place that property in a trust or corporation to avoid any conflicts for your family after you pass.