1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

Florida Probates & Improper Distributions

Do you have to give your inheritance back if there was a mistake?

How do you deal with the personal representative of the estate if an error was made in an inheritance distribution. Read Florida Probate code 733.812 to learn what to do if an improper distribution, even by accident was made in delivery of probate assets from a Florida estate.