1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

Can I Serve as PR if I Am Not a Relative?

Can you serve as the personal representative of a Florida estate if you’re not related? Yes you can. Florida residents may serve. You can’t be a felon, and certain financial institutions, such as banks and trust companies that may have the authority to do so, can serve.