1-561-514-0900 FREE CONSULTATION

Appealing an Order From a Trial Court in Florida

What happens if there is an order compelling documents to be produced? Can you appeal?


Florida appeals, appealing an order from a trial court in Florida requiring the production of documents from a non-party. Do you know in probate and trust lawsuits in Florida, many times you are issuing a subpoena to third parties, you want bank records, financial records, medical records. What happens if there is an order compelling those documents to be produced. What do you do? Can you file an appeal of that probate court order ordering the production of those documents from a third party. That is a petition for a rit absearchoria to the Appellate court. You can read the Zich case issued March 13th 2009 by Florida’s 2nd District Court of Appeal.